Wednesday, December 06, 2006


This is Nosara.

Its hard to take good pictures of Nosara because it insults cameras. It is too buetiful to really be photogrpahed well. It is located on the Guanacaste Penninsula of Costa Rica. It is hard to get to. The first time I went there, I took a bus. The bus nearly killed me. The second time I went to Nosara, I drove a rental truck with two of my good friends, Jeremy and Ian. I nearly killed them. It is not paved, and the road occasionally washes out.

The first time I visited Costa Rica, I lived on this beach. I dug a tench around my tent so that the rain water would nto flood me. I often woke up with crabs and other assorted beach friends in my sleeping bag. The beach is called Gionnes. Or Giones. Actually, I have no idea how to spell it.

Gionnes has mediocre, but regular surf. That is why I stayed there. I am a mediocre, but regular surfer. The beach is protected by a 200 meter set back. That means your friends "asshole developers" cannot crap it up. There is a mountain range right off of the set back. It is that moutain I am trying to crap up with my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter