Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Here is what my property looked like when I visited it in 2006.



as you can see, 6 years allowed it to return, largely, to nature. You cannot see from this picture becuase it was so bright out, but the water can be seen beyond those trees. The great grew blue of the pacific.













This is the view from my neibor's property. It is what I will be able to obtain as long as I can build with enough hiegt to see over the ridge line. That should not be a problem, so this should be my view one day, albiet from a deck, instead of from a yard like my neighbor. href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/5678/3093/1600/67921/IMG_1435.jpg">






Views that will follow to the sides of the building if, and when, it is built.



and again, the view I hope to have when I am done building....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter