Monday, June 04, 2007

Soil borings,

Guillermo sent me a recommendation for a party who can perform the requisite soil borings for Plan B in Nosara. He told me the costs associated with the operation are consistent amoung the companies that do it, and that he had had a good experience with this one. Those costs are roughly 670 USD, with 30 percent paid now, and 70 at completion. The name of the company who will perform the borings is Carlos Araya S.A. I will let you know if he was good.

I am interested in the results, in finding out that which is under my home. Is it clay? Loam, is there any rock? Since the direction is turning toward piers, I think the soil mix is less important than it was, but I am curious just how the land is laid in Costa Rica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter