Friday, February 08, 2008

There is a trick to sharpening machetes. It involves a file and a bit of time. I learned this last night. Actually, I arrived at my land only to find out the machete was not yet sharpened. SO I walked the land adn looked for a location to situate the cabin. There were monkeys in the trees watching me the whole time. I told them they would not have to move, that I wasn´t going to cut down their trees. Then I realized I was talking to monkeys and I wondered if I had been drinking enough water.

Ok, off to make footings now. There is, apparently, a big hardware store downtown nosara. We will see. I need 8 buckets, a lot of concrete and a lot of water. This is going to get ugggggly.

M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter